Oscar and the Chocodiva

Online home for Oscar and the ChocoDiva or, to be precise, the online home for Morrigan's Cu mac Shimidh and Morrigan's Godiva.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Chocolate's Show Pictures

Everyone has to promise to remember that this is my very first show and prior to this Chocolate had only been out once as a baby. So we were both newbies and her stack reflects that. However, doesn't she look beautiful?

In the first picture, she'd won reserve. The judge was a very nice woman by the name of Nikki Riggsbee who gave me a lot of pointers afterwards.









In the second picture, Chocolate had just won Opposite. Again, she overcame her handling to succeed.



I know these are already up at Jim's site, but I think I'm getting impatient for the pics from her win in Atlanta. I'm posting these to tide me over until then!