Oscar and the Chocodiva

Online home for Oscar and the ChocoDiva or, to be precise, the online home for Morrigan's Cu mac Shimidh and Morrigan's Godiva.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dang, can you tell I'm still new at this, or what??


Whoo-hooo! Chocolate's show picture came in the mail today. Hopefully, Oscar's will arrive on Monday. Regardless, here it is. She's so much prettier than this picture shows-I simply get so very nervous when the camera's turned our way. Ha, who am I kidding? I'm so nervous on show days, I can hardly remember my name.

The judge is Mrs. Terry L Berrios who was ever so very kind to me, even when she had to remind me of what I was supposed to be doing. She also remarked on how pretty Choco's rear was, though you can't tell in this wretched picture. (on a side note, it feels very odd to remark upon a "rear" ) Chocolate's ungainly presentation here is completely my fault.

My goal for the next show? Achieve a perfect Show Picture. I know the Chocodiva is up to. The question is, am I?