Oscar and the Chocodiva

Online home for Oscar and the ChocoDiva or, to be precise, the online home for Morrigan's Cu mac Shimidh and Morrigan's Godiva.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

You Coming?


Chocodiva LOVES this cooler weather we've been having the last couple of days. She asks to go outside every other minute--and I let her and Oscar stay out for big chunks of the weekend.

Here are a couple of pictures from this morning that show her good spirits.

In the first, she's looking back as if to invite me to come running around in the backyard, too. She forgets sometimes that Mama doesn't run.

Oscar loves toys. He always has. He used to automatically destroy all toys, but lately seems to savor them for a while before unstuffing, decapitating, or in some other manner rendering his toys unrecognizable. I'm not a big fan of outdoor toys, as that would mean I have to go through the yard finding everything before I can leave him or Chocolate outside. Os will pick up anything and make it into a toy, too, so I spend waaaay too much time already going around picking up sticks and debris that I worry he'll grab onto and hurt himself with.


However, some time ago, I relented and let him take a red rope outside. It stays outside now. And Chocolate, being the clever little diva that she is, knows the best way to get Oscar to play is to pick up one of his toys. Mind you, if Oscar's not around, she has absolutely no use for toys.

The picture's a bit dark, but you can see she's got the rope.