Oscar and the Chocodiva

Online home for Oscar and the ChocoDiva or, to be precise, the online home for Morrigan's Cu mac Shimidh and Morrigan's Godiva.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ginni's Debut

Okay, so Oscar's daughter came home today. I am eternally grateful to Jim for going and picking her and picking her up for me at the Anderson, SC show today. Earlier this week, Catie FINALLY sent some pictures and so I'll share those here first. I haven't been able to take many today as I've been running around like a crazy person, but that's besides the point.



This first picture is of "piglet" (as Catie called her) on the left and "Oscar Minor" on the right. The puppies are 8 weeks old.

This next picture is of the whole crew.
The puppy laying down toward the left front is the one that I have kept. Her name is now Ginni and I hope to have pictures up in the morning that you can really see, but here is one to tide us over.

She's darling, very sweet, like her father, but calm and patient, unlike her father.



I'm already excited about showing her in the fall. I know I should wait for her to mature more, but I'll be too excited and so I'm sure we'll be out in the puppy classes!