Oscar and the Chocodiva

Online home for Oscar and the ChocoDiva or, to be precise, the online home for Morrigan's Cu mac Shimidh and Morrigan's Godiva.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Chocolate's Best of Opposite Weekend

We showed in Newnan, GA this weekend. Well, Chocolate did. Oscar stayed home and guarded the house.

She did VERY well. Catie Arney of Kiokee Mastiffs took her in for me both days and did a FABULOUS job handling my soft girl. Professional photographs will be on the way in a couple of weeks, but here are a couple I took. Ms. Clark is the judge in the photo above. Her husband, Mr. Clark judged Sunday. Rufus, Ch. LazyD King Rufus of Seawright, won BOB both days.



Callisto (aka Our Nemesis) also showed this weekend. Here is a picture of the girls illustrating that even competitors can be ladies. And look, Terri, I even got your head! So much for the Headless Handler moniker.

Trojan, Chocolate's littermate, also showed this weekend in open dogs, winning winner's dog and best of winner's both days. I have pictures of him, too, but I'll let Jim put those up at his site, which I know he will :)