Oscar and the Chocodiva

Online home for Oscar and the ChocoDiva or, to be precise, the online home for Morrigan's Cu mac Shimidh and Morrigan's Godiva.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pass The Cigars

Yep, Oscar's a daddy. The lucky Mama is Kiokee's Get 'er Done, bred by Catie Arney.


Oscar sired seven beautiful puppies, 5 girls and 2 boys, all fawn.
One of the little girls will be mine and I am so happy to welcome her into my heart. I confess, I did cry on hearing the news that they had all been delivered safely. It is such a magical concept, not only that there is new life on this planet, but also the knowledge that my beloved baby boy will live on in these new little bodies. Rumor has it that Oscar's personality is well represented in one of his little boys, affectionately nick-named "Oscar Minor" by Ms. Catie. We knew he had a pretty powerful personality, so it's no wonder that these pups are a handful. Thank you, Catie (and sweet Reba!), for this most precious gift!