Oscar and the Chocodiva

Online home for Oscar and the ChocoDiva or, to be precise, the online home for Morrigan's Cu mac Shimidh and Morrigan's Godiva.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Settling In



Who could resist this face? This was taken EARLY this morning when the sun was just rising. Ah, life with a puppy, the early mornings, the late nights.....the puppy breath to make it all worthwhile :) This one is later in the morning, I think. She's discovered the hose and thinks it makes a fine toy. I couldn't work the camera fast enough, but Ginni was pouncing on it and picking it up and trying to shake it for all she was worth. Quite adorable.


This last picture is pitiful, but its the only one I have so far of them all together. Chocolate's in the back, getting ready to find the perfect place to you-know-what, Oscar's looking between me and Ginni as if to say "Mom, what's she doing?" and Ginni has discovered a tree stump.

I had commented that Ginni seemed much more calm than her daddy, but I have learned in the last 24 hours that she was just settling in. She has all the gusto and enthusiasm of her Daddy. From the moment Oscar came home, he was fearless, into everything and always moving a mile a minute--Ginni is the same way.

I never saw Morrigan as a puppy, but I have it on good authority that Ginni is her spitting image, down to the little white spot on her belly. Awful big shoes to fill, but we shall try!